Re: Monday Jan 31

On Sun, Jan 30, 2000 at 07:15:57PM -0500, Tim Vanderhoek wrote:

> 	- pressure Malone to get the 6502 chips ready for us...
>
> These are in chronological order, hence the #1 and #4 appear twice.
> Once before he begins marking, and then again after he finishes

Since it's just been announced that TAs will (probably) return on
Wednesday, he may not do marking.  This means there is a better chance
we will someday see the 6502 chips.  I rather hope so...

[Also, three more things I want to accomplish tomorrow:
 - possibly some soldering (related to pin-out decisions)
 - urge Joyce to read the email I sent her privately re: speed of relays
 - try and make mcontrol.c smaller/more-efficient
 - discuss issues from sensors.txt -- A/D converter, number of bumpers on 'bot
]

I will confess I'm somewhat disappointed that the TAs will probably be
returning.