Re: Monday Jan 31

> I plan to do the following tomorrow:
>
> 	I went to Active yesterday (& supreme) and bought a battery
> holder.  Tim, pls bring some of your AAs tomorrow, just in case.

I was actually going to go to Active tomorrow to get those.  Thanks Joyce.
Actually, I have to make a trip there anyway, so, if you guys want
anything!

I went to that store I told you guys about.  I came back with two small
pulleys that can be attached to the motor.  Basically, I'll be spending
most of my time dealing with the motor/wheel/lower platform tomorrow.  If
things go well, I should have most of that done.

=)