Monday Jan 31

I plan to do the following tomorrow:

	I have built a sensor circuit, so I will have to test it
tomorrow.  The circuit seems to work, with a detection range of 1 - 1.5 ft
at the moment. The beams is really narrow angled as expected.

	If everything is functioning properly (fat chance), then I will
proceed to build the rectifier/amplifier.  Eventually I will add the
relays in etc. & complete the circuit.

	I went to Active yesterday (& supreme) and bought a battery
holder.  Tim, pls bring some of your AAs tomorrow, just in case.

First time being the first one to to post the lab plans,
Joyce :)