Re: Monday Jan 31

On Sun, Jan 30, 2000 at 04:02:40PM -0500, Joyce Poon wrote:

> 	I have built a sensor circuit, so I will have to test it
> tomorrow.  The circuit seems to work, with a detection range of 1 - 1.5 ft
> at the moment. The beams is really narrow angled as expected.

Awesome!

My plans:

	- pressure Malone to get the 6502 chips ready for us...
	- see how well I can make Qubit run in the simulator.
	  Normally the simulator would be used (by me) for small test
	  snippets.  I want to see how useable it is for larger
	  programs.
	- review some of the code I've written and possibly do some
	  more work on the map construction module that was supposed
	  to be finished last week.  I will be leaving my home computer
	  connected to the Internet so I can be in the lab but use my
	  own computer.
	- pressure Malone to get the 6502 chips ready for us...

These are in chronological order, hence the #1 and #4 appear twice.
Once before he begins marking, and then again after he finishes
marking, depending on his answer the first time.

> 	I went to Active yesterday (& supreme) and bought a battery
> holder.  Tim, pls bring some of your AAs tomorrow, just in case.

Will do.