Touch sensors (placement of)

Our previous drawings had touch sensors equally spaced around the
robot.  It occurs to me that this is stupid.

Our robot cannot travel sideways.  Even when turning, it is really
just travelling backwards or forwards.

I propose that we modify the placement of our touch sensors such that
there are two large sensors along the sides (low resolution) with more
smaller sensors along the front and back (high resolution).

This means we can get away with building fewer of these sensors, two.
I propose that eight is an acceptable number -- a large one on each
side, with three smaller ones on the back and front, each.