Re: Amp + Filter sensor circuits

On Tue, Jan 18, 2000 at 01:39:54AM -0500, Tim Vanderhoek wrote:

> FWIW, I may have a solution to this.  Assume N IR sensors.  Rather

Joyce: can we meet shortly on the weekend sometime.  I need to revise
my sensors.txt file (part of my lab book) and I need to make sure
we're both still on the same wavelength...  (Ah!  Too much physics!  We
can't be on the same wavelength since it's extremely unlikely that
we'll have equal momentum at any given point in time!).