Re: Monday

On Sun, Jan 16, 2000 at 01:01:24PM -0500, Tim Vanderhoek wrote:

> I seem to remember having a conversation with Joyce where we agreed it
> would be a good idea to state what we planned to accomplish during
> each given lab period.

More recently, Joyce and I agreed it would be useful to post a short
summary of what actually was accomplished.  Since both Joyce and I
agreed to this, quorum was established.

 The 6502 board is believed to be finished.  I could not test it with
 my demo code to see if it works.

 I did not attempt to write the necessary code to run the monitor,
 let alone test the monitor.  I may be able to test the 6502 board
 tomorrow (Tuesday).