Re: Batteries

Just to remind you guys again -- I have a NiCd battery recharger & I have
8 D size NiCd batteries (each at 1.2V).  But if you insist on alkaline...
alkaline it is then.  (shrug)

Is it really that wise to directly charge our robot from an AC socket?  I
forsee current/voltage surges which we may regret...  I believe some
firefigters group have to build self-recharging mechanisms (I don't know
if it has to be done thru an electrical outlet though).  Perhaps we can
investigate their technology.

The concept of a design-free day is a myth.  Design flows in my blood...

Joyce :)