Re: Figures

On Sat, Apr 01, 2000 at 12:38:53PM -0500, Joyce Poon wrote:

> NO, let's get this done this weekend.  Last minute work => mistakes &
> general screwover.  Don't you want a good mark on this?!  I would MUCH
> PREFER that you wordprocess your tables/tree diagrams and email them to
> me.  I will get it bounded and ready for monday. Why can't you get this
> done?!  Is it really too much to ask?!

Well, Joyce, because of this particular paragraph, I had to rewrite my
email several times.  Each rewrite took additional time, leaving me
less time to write the report.  This is not an effective way for you
to work with me.

If you want everything done by computer and none done on paper, you'll
need to phone me so that we can discuss it in person.