Re: Figures

On Sat, 1 Apr 2000, Tim Vanderhoek wrote:

> After reading two of the reports in the design lab and listening to
> Malone, I'm not really sure that there is much worth in spending too
> much time on computerizing drawings or figures with any CAD programs
> (MS-Word counts as CAD: Computer-Aided-_Drawing_).  Depending on the
> figure, it may well be easier to computer draw it, or it may not.

PLEASE, if you are just making a table -- WORD PROCESS IT!  Neatness
counts.

> The report photocopying and binding can as easily be done Monday as on
> the weekend, so I'll probably either just hand-draw whatever figures I
> want and then either give them to you Monday, or throw them in a
> scanner at Robarts and email them.  Scanners usually tend to be
> sub-perfect, so I may choose the former.  Any preferences?

NO, let's get this done this weekend.  Last minute work => mistakes &
general screwover.  Don't you want a good mark on this?!  I would MUCH
PREFER that you wordprocess your tables/tree diagrams and email them to
me.  I will get it bounded and ready for monday. Why can't you get this
done?!  Is it really too much to ask?!

Frustrated again,
Joyce