Re: Thursday, Jan. 20

On Thu, Jan 20, 2000 at 02:07:50AM -0500, Tim Vanderhoek wrote:

> Okay, as usual, my plans for Thursday...

Accomplishments:

 zilch

 I did write a short snippet of code to pulse the motors at various
 speeds, with variable control via bits 0, 1, and 2.  This was pretty
 trivial and I couldn't test it due to the lack of a 6502 board...

 Also watched Joyce build the new relay + transistor motor control
 circuit and watched her play with it.  Participated periodically.

 I expect to have the same lack of anything to do on Monday.
 Hopefully by Tuesday Malone will have his modifications together....

>   At some point, Malone will have a modification to the 6502 boards

not...

It requires effort on my part to try not to be offended by his
condenscending attitude.