Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 21:38:54 -0500 (EST)
From: SANDMAN <mcintos@ecf.utoronto.ca>
To: VANDERHOEK TIMOTHY MICHAEL <vanderh@ecf.utoronto.ca>
Subject: NVRAM Purchasing

Hello Tim.

I was told (by Amanda) that there are a few groups who are interested in
buying NVRAM for the HC11 and that I should contact you to see if
these groups are going to be ordering the part together to save on
shipping.  If there's any truth to this, please get back to me ASAP
because I think I'm going to order mine in the next day or two.

If you didn't already know, the part can apparently be ordered from
mcmelectronics.com, although they don't have a catalogue online and I
don't have all of the required order info.  They also have a phone number,
1-800-543-4330, that's open until nine.

Thanks and L8R

Jon.