Re: Infrared sensors

Hm... I don't think we can intelligently place an order with
mcmelectronics... I requested a catalog, but it turns out I won't get it
till 2-3 weeks later.  I guess they can go ahead and order.  I'm currently
investigating  sensors on the internet (again).  Apparently, there are
still OP505s and LD271s available (ie malone-suggested components).  I
really need to do more research.

Kevin told me about 3 good mail order places (his dad does comp stuff @
honeywell and he told Kevin that these are reliable places): DigiKey (I
already got a catalog for that), Ultrasonic, & Black Box.

They just played Sophisticated Lady on te radio... so smooth... so much
better then our band...

Joyce :)