Monitor Email Closely

     I know many students in the class are eager to find out the
results of their last term.  This week, likely Thursday or Friday,
will be when students will find out.  Directly following that, group
reassignments, as a result of transfers, will be made.   One student
has already informed me they have withdrawn so there will certainly
be some re-assignment (opportunity?) even if there are no further
departures.  There may be as many as 8 departures (effecting 1 in 6
groups in the class) if a number of people all excersize this
option.  There is no group with two such people.  This is all
I can say at this time.

    I am writing to ask everyone to monitor their e-mail closely
this week, and come to school every day so you may be alerted to
group re-assignments.  For those who think they might have
something to worry about with marks, please check e-mail more
frequently, and be available to be called to the Engineering
Science Office.  If you are called to the office, Mr. Edghill will
counsel you on your options --- remember for the vast majority
of those called, staying is an option.  Please see your group
if any changes are necessary (at least e-mail them).  Please e-mail
with your decision --- either way --- so I will know which groups
must be reorganized.  I will be e-mailing out group re-assignments,
hence, everyone monitor e-mail closely.

     Following their meeting with Mr. Edghill, if any student wishes
to speak to an EngSci grad, I will be available to them every day
this week, including Friday, except during my class: 1-4pm.

M.J. Malone,  Assistant Professor
University of Toronto Institute for Aerospace Studies
4925 Dufferin St., Toronto, Ontario, M3H 5T6
Email Address: malone@aerospace.utoronto.ca     **** Email is best!
UTIAS Office: rm 183, phone: (416) 667-7942
Downtown Off: SF4003, phone: (416) 978-3130  Fax: (416) 667-7799
http://www.aerospace.utoronto.ca   http://www.utias.utoronto.ca