Re: Updates to the aer201/ shared directory

On Thu, Dec 23, 1999 at 10:26:13PM -0500, Joyce Poon wrote:

> 45 minutes of a movie... it's a little iffy (unless it's Anne of Green
> Gables ;) ).

It was Princess Bride.  The rather old (but good) movie with the kid
from Wonder Years while he was still very young.  Our dear Anne would
have had me there for several hours.  :)

> Yes, shared directory stuff works on SSH but I couldn't get the mutt
> reader/email thread thing to work (maybe I'm just comp incompetent).

No; it's ssh's fault, not yours.

> My home comp runs Win98 but my comp in res uses Win95. When I tried it
> today, it was on Win98.  However, it would really suck if the reader thing
> doesn't work on Win95.

Ok.  I'll try and track down a working telnet client for Windows,
hopefully one in colour, too.  Do you usually use Lynx or Netscape for
web-browsing?