Re: Updates to the aer201/ shared directory

45 minutes of a movie... it's a little iffy (unless it's Anne of Green
Gables ;) ).

Yes, shared directory stuff works on SSH but I couldn't get the mutt
reader/email thread thing to work (maybe I'm just comp incompetent).

My home comp runs Win98 but my comp in res uses Win95. When I tried it
today, it was on Win98.  However, it would really suck if the reader thing
doesn't work on Win95.

BTW, thanks for the explanation of the 12 days of christmas.  ;)

Joyce :)

PS Cindy is going to hate us when she comes back and see all this email...