Re: Webpages?

Hi guys,

I found a really good website devoted to robotics.  Though I mainly looked
at sensory systems, you can look up whatever topic you want (motors
whatever) on the webpage.
	Go to: www.seattlerobotics.org

Here are some of the newsletters I found interesting:

http://www.seattlerobotics.org/encoder/jul97/basics.html
	introduction to sensors
http://www.seattlerobotics.org/guide/infrared.html
	infrared sensors
http://www.seattlerobotics.org/encoder/mar97/basics.html
	basic circuits
http://www.seattlerobotics.org/encoder/may97/sonar2.html
	sonar sensors
http://www.seattlerobotics.org/encoder/dec97/fuzzy.html
	fuzzy logic
http://www.seattlerobotics.org/encoder/nov98/billhir.html
	problems with IR
http://www.seattlerobotics.org/encoder/apr97/sonar.html
	cheap sonar sensors
http://www.seattlerobotics.org/encoder/sep97/motors.html
	motors http://www.seattlerobotics.org/encoder/jul97/gensys.html
	some guy building his own robot -- tips on sensors
http://www.seattlerobotics.org/encoder/jun98/sr04.htm
	another robot with tips

I accidentally stumbled onto the fuzzy logic page.  I wonder if we should
even consider implementing fuzzy logic...

Also, check out robotics under
	www.mech.utah.edu/~kleang
	discusses sonar and IR sensors (with circuits and code) as well as
comp boards used.

Joyce :)