Time is Short

     Turn out for the first 4 project discussion times
has been extremely low.  So low in fact that I have gone
hours without seeing anyone and now there are simply
not enough hours left to approved much more than half of
what remains of the class.  That means 70 people will
get random partnerings and project 4.  For expediency,
if you have decided you would like this option, please
send me an e-mail so I may keep count of the class.  Of
those who would prefer to select one of the RFPs, expect
long lines, long waits and possibly not being approved by
Dec 1st, simply because another group may arrive more
promptly.

M.J. Malone,  Assistant Professor
University of Toronto Institute for Aerospace Studies
4925 Dufferin St., Toronto, Ontario, M3H 5T6
Email Address: malone@aerospace.utoronto.ca     **** Email is best!
UTIAS Office: rm 183, phone: (416) 667-7942
Downtown Off: SF4003, phone: (416) 978-3130  Fax: (416) 667-7799
http://www.aerospace.utoronto.ca   http://www.utias.utoronto.ca