Re: Preparation for Proposal?

On Fri, Nov 19, 1999 at 03:24:43PM -0500, malone@aerospace.utoronto.ca wrote:

> Arrive as early as you can without skipping class, because people are
> beginning to realize there is no way to approve everyone in the
> hours that are left, and there will be an ugly stampede.

I think what he's trying to say, is that, come Wednesday, one of us
should arrive early to reserve a spot in the lineup for that
morning...  [Volunteers?]

Before one of us sends a reply to Malone thanking him ... is there
anything else we need to ask?  Otherwise I'm going to send him a reply
thanking him for his answer...

[Not that he answered the last question about the computer kits, but
 no big deal...]

Ugh.  Malone's a Pine user in disguise.  Horrors.  I've lost all
respect for him.