Re: More on batteries

On Wed, Mar 01, 2000 at 02:41:39PM -0500, Cindy Wong wrote:

> much.  Essentially, with the current we draw out of this thing (1.5A),
> it's duration of discharge will be about 30 minutes to an hour (this is

I've performed some tests with the lead acid batteries.  We need to
discuss the results from these tests and retry the tests again (since
the results are a little surprised), but it may not be a good idea to
assume your proposed battery will work.  Our stall current may be an
order of magnitude higher than 1.5A.

Please remind me of this on the weekend/Friday if I forget during the
lab.