Supreme

Please add ~10 Ohm resistors (say five, or whatever) to the list of
things to buy.

FWIW, I'm using them to minimize the damage from accidental short
circuits.  The idea is that if a short occurs, then the voltage is
lost over the resistor instead of over the circuit.  Yes, I have
calculate the maximum allowable resistance before available current
drops too low.  10 Ohms allows a large safety factor for the 6502
board.