Re: Supreme

On Wed, Mar 01, 2000 at 07:49:26PM -0500, Tim Vanderhoek wrote:

> Please add ~10 Ohm resistors (say five, or whatever) to the list of
> things to buy.

Incidentally, one (or both) of the Zeners on the motors has just died.  I
suspect it got shorted, but can't say for sure.  I think you have more
of these, but if not, add them to the list of things to buy...

I can melt the solder that connects the two Zeners by connecting power
to the motor...  Cool, eh?