Gears, Belts, and Bearings

Cindy, I just flipped through the Yellow Pages this morning.  Have you
tried going to the Toronto Bearings and Belting Ltd. (124 Oakdale in
Downsview)?  They claim to have a bunch of stuff.  There are also some
places you might want to investiage into:

	Polyparts Canada  75 E. Beaver Creek 905 886 7295
	Timing Pulleys of Canada  112 Sinnot  751 2121
	Professional Belt Services Inc.  7351 Victoria Park  905 479 3029

I don't know whether the last one makes belts for motors or conveyor
belts.  Anywho, you too could look up manufacturers online, in the yellow
pages, and also go to the places described in the lab manual (I heard
??The Canadian Bearing Co.?? <it's in the manual> has a bunch of stuff
too).