URGENT? - Batteries packs

Hey!

I hope you guys are enjoying your weekend.  I need one of you (or both if
you choose to take the walk) to get battery holders for me from Active.  I
was going to get it Monday, but realized that we have our Fluids tutorial
then.

So, after recalculation, I think with our motors running at 12 volts and
alkaline batteries at 1.5 volts, we'll need 8 for each motor.

ie. I need 2 battery holders each holding 8 batteries.

Since the smaller motor doesn't draw as much current, we don't need to
connect the batteries in parallel to increase the amphour.

As far as the interface and computer are concerned, I guess Joyce would
know what is needed in terms of battery holders.

Thanks,
Cindy