Re: URGENT? - Batteries packs

On Sat, Feb 19, 2000 at 06:53:58PM -0500, Cindy Wong wrote:

> I hope you guys are enjoying your weekend.  I need one of you (or both if
> you choose to take the walk) to get battery holders for me from Active.  I

I guess I'll do this, since Joyce has gone home for an unknown period
of time.

Now I have to figure-out how to make my computer shut-up.  :)  It
started beeping since your subject had the word "URGENT", but I can't
remember how to make the dumb thing quit beeping anymore.  :)

> Since the smaller motor doesn't draw as much current, we don't need to
> connect the batteries in parallel to increase the amphour.

Or so you theorize (!).