Re: Batteries

On Thu, Feb 17, 2000 at 08:07:23AM -0500, Cindy Wong wrote:

> Sounds good.

Good news!  Sayal apparently decreased the price on their batteries in
a desperate attempt to get rid of still more of them!  I increased our
order to 90 batteries!  ETA Tomorrow by 2130 hours!  New price,
31-something cents per battery!  Sold in packs of 45 for 16-something
dollars, after tax!

I figure if we don't use all 90 of them, I can throw them in the
freezer and sell them to some poor design group next year.

I think we should have enough batteries, now.  :)