Re: Batteries

On Wed, Feb 16, 2000 at 08:50:39AM -0500, Cindy Wong wrote:

> > > GET THE BATTERIES!
> >
> > Uh, how many?  :)
>
> That's why I need my notebook!!!!  I would estimate getting at least 50
> for the time being.  I think we may need more though.

Batteries will arrive before Monday.  Exact ETA unknown.  I ordered
min 50 of them.  That'll probably come-out to be 60 or 64.  That'll be
enough to last us for a little while, anyways, provided Joyce doesn't
short any more batteries (some number have been destroyed).  :-) :-)

The order will be held if they cost more than $7 for 15.