Motors, Lab, etc.

After reading Malone's e-mail, should we consider getting completely
different motors all together?  I don't know the motor's rpm right now.
However,
1)	we DO have fairly large wheels (compared to the ones Malone talks
	about)

2)	our robot might be fairly heavy (I'm suggesting this because of
	the thickness of Lexan he referred to compared to the one we have)

3)	I'm not sure how well I can manage a complicated gearing system

I just want to bring this up before I go purchase another motor that we
may not use.  =P

As for the lab, I take it we're going to our primary one?

Cindy