Re: Amp + Filter sensor circuits

On Sat, Jan 22, 2000 at 10:29:57PM -0500, Tim Vanderhoek wrote:

> I really really want to know by the end of Sunday if our scheme is
> dead in the water already or not.  I'm concerned it may be rather
> dead, although, if it is, it can still be revived, but at the cost of
> slightly more expensive chips to replace the simple drivers...

I lied.  Not significantly more expensive chips...  I was thinking of
using tristate buffers or something like that to handle on/off
functionality, but really, there's no reason on earth that a
transistor switch won't be more than sufficient.

I'd still like to know the verdict sooner rather than later.