Re: Monday

My turn:

Okay, so here's my plan.  On Tuesday morning, I will go and purchase the
Lexan.  So, for Monday, I will have to cut those threaded rods which are
going to be supports for the other platforms as well as for the interface
rack.  Before the lab on Monday, I will go to Active Surplus to purchase
some battery holders (is that what you call those things?).  As for the
batteries, I'd prefer not to get it from Surplus.

I'll probably go in early on Thursday and maybe have to stay a little late
to finish what I want to get done.  Furthermore, it's likely that the
coming Friday will not be a design-free Friday for me.  =)

Cindy