Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 12:26:44 -0800 (PST)
From: Joker <smilie_smilie@yahoo.com>
To: poonj@ecf.utoronto.ca
Subject: Robot Song

Hi Joyce!

Here's the Robot Song

Joyce's Robot Song:
You tell me you're tagging me
Like you can take your pretty scans away from me
It's not that I don't want to stay
But Every time you come too close I walk away

I want to believe in you are slower than me
'Cause that would be so good
But if you really wanted me
Move slow
There are things about me you just have to know!

Sometimes I run
Sometimes I hide
Sometimes I'm scared of you
But all I really want is to chase you down
Make you it
Take you off the race
Baby all I need is time

I don't want to be so shy
Every time I win the race I feel just fine
Hope that you won't wait for me
You'll see that I move faster than you (per)ceive

I want to believe in your loose circuits and screws
'Cause that would be so good
But if you really wanted me
Move slow
There are things about me you just have to know!

Sometimes I run
(Sometimes)
Sometimes I hide
Sometimes I'm scared of you
But all I really want is to chase you down
Make you it
Take you off the race

All I really want is to chase you down
Make you it
Take you off the race
Baby all I need is time

Just turn around and you’ll see
You’re already out of the race
If you want a (re)match
I will win
That way I’ll
Pass EngSci

Sometimes I run
(Sometimes)
Sometimes I hide
Sometimes I'm scared of you
(Ooooo)
But all I really want is to chase you down
Make you it
Take you off the race
… (CHORUS REPEAT)