Proposal

Hi troops!

Joyce:  1. Thanks for bringing me whatever tools you'll be bringing.  =)
	2. I guess I've been preoccupied with the motor attachments and
the upper part of our robot that I haven't really thought about the
mechanical sensors.  Thanks for bringing it up.  I don't envision too
many complications to add these sensors on.  You know the designs I
showed you of the bottom layer?  I think I'll have to make the wheels a
little bit closer to the centre of the robot so that I leave enough room
for the foam and the sensors - that is all.  As for the actual mounting of
the sensors, they would be inside the protection of the foam right?  Like
I said, shouldn't be too difficult.  More concrete decisions will be made
when I see those little babies.

Umm...maybe I've been concentrating too much on drawing that everything
seems so visibly self-explanatory.  I'm not sure what to write for the
electro-mech part of the proposal.  Does he (Malone) want me to write
stuff like:  It should be robust and so, we have decided to use materials
such as Lexan, sheet metal (possibily), wood in hidden parts (cuz it's not
photogenic!) and velcro.  Stuff like that?

Cindy