Re: Dropping marker signals?

On Wed, Jan 05, 2000 at 01:59:13AM -0500, Tim Vanderhoek wrote:

> cons: - We don't know how to build a radio transmitter/receiver pair.

Joyce: Were you able to find radio circuits on the Net?  I put a short
       list that I compiled in 1/2 hour this morning at
       http://www.ecf/~vanderh/radio.html, but I haven't looked at them
       closely so some of those may be very poor circuits.  If you
       check email before going to eat this morning, try and talk to me
       during breakfast...  :)  If you don't read this 'till later, hopefully
       I saw you...  :)