Jan 5. Summary

Send comments as appropriate.

Now we each go off into our own little corner and finish any unfinished
research, test basic theories, _DRAW DIAGRAMS_, data tables (Joyce & Tim).

This will be finished by Saturday Morning.

On saturday we will agree on how to write the two pages of text.

Shop Sunday?????

Proofread Sunday.

Time line ....

5 weeks...

EM:
week#1	. build
week#2	. build
week#3	. build
week#4	. motors & gears & power
week#5	. motors & gears & power
week#6	. INTEGRATION (Reading week)
week#7	. Mid-term...

Cindy will elaborate more after doing drawings.

Interface.
week#1	. motor control circuits
week#2	. sensors (?????????)
week#3	. sensors (inc. feedback)
week#4  - mech. circuits (aka "touch sensors")
week#5	. debugging............
week#6	.
week#7	. Mid-term...

Inteelligence Module
week#1	. Assemble 6502 board, test, play with
week#2	. play with (eg. multitask?), begin basic low-level control routines
week#3	. routines to read sensors, translate sensor information
week#4	. Tactical modules (begin)
week#5	. Tactical modules (more), map module (more), intelligence (more)
week#6	. Tactical modules (more), map module (more), intelligence (more)
week#7	. Mid-term...

Low level routines will be finalized as parts for testing become available
from Joyce and Cindy.

Timelines will become more explicit aftrer proposals are finished.

Group integral timeline.

week#1	. Putting it all together and testing
week#2	. Test Drive control system
week#3	. Test beacons
week#4	. Test Intelligence
week#5	. Relax.  Make fun of other groups.
week#6	. Uh-Oh.