Re: Holiday mail

On Fri, Dec 31, 1999 at 05:46:26PM -0500, Joyce Poon wrote:

> 1) My catalog doesn't make any note of radio nor ultrasound sensors.  I
> was looking for them before... Maybe they are harder to find?  I haven't
> read the Seattle Robotics pages in a long time, but I recall that
> ultrasound sensors tend to be more expensive than other sensors (like IR).

They mention $40 USD for a particular system.

> 3) I follow MLA style... There was a time when I placed my periods outside
> the quotations, but that habit was quickly squashed by my OAC English
> teacher. :)

You mean you are a slave to rules someone else wrote.  <sigh>  I was
born in an English country, I learned to speak English.  I am a native
English speaker.  There is _nobody_ who should _dare_ to tell me how
to speak or write my language.  I _am_ my language.  I am an English
speaker.

What are you, Joyce?

PS: Happy new year!  :)