Re: Holiday mail

 field deleted...it's _much_ easier to review old email if it is
 properly threaded.]

On Fri, Dec 31, 1999 at 02:10:38AM -0500, Cindy Wong wrote:

> I'm back and just checked my e-mail today.  Umm...34 new messages??!!!
> Give me some time to read and digest.  I'll get back to you guys as soon
> as I can.

Hehe.  Some of them are more relevant for me and Joyce as being
comp/interface -related, than for you.

> As for the dropping sensors thingy, my immediate reaction was that it
> would confuse our robot.  Perhaps I just need to think more about it to see
> what great advantages it could do for us in our game plan.  However, right
> now, it just seems rather like a luxury item.

Yes, think about it more, and then post a more considered opinion.  :)

Realize that to completely ensure victory, "luxury items" are necessary.