Re: Sol'n to Speed Feedback?

On Wed, 29 Dec 1999, Tim Vanderhoek wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 29, 1999 at 01:02:11AM -0500, Joyce Poon wrote:
> >
> > stuff like power system, motor circuits as well as comp stuff like comp
> > boards and such & programming).  Please have a look at this website:
> >
> > 	http://www-brazos.rice.edu/elec201/book.html
>
> Ooooh.  That is a good site.  I've added it to weblinks.html on your
behalf.

Here's another potentially good website (I am too lazy to download
ghostview and the contents look similar to the prev website from Rice)
and since I have forgotten how to access shared files (that's what
weblinks.html is, right?), I'll just post this website here...

This is the MIT equivalent of the Rice design course notes (they design
robots at MIT too!):

	http://web.mit.edu/6.270/www/contestants/notes/

Joyce :)