Re: Webpages? #1: mech + elec pages...

I only mention this page because of its author.  It's a very poor
webpage and hard-to-use and sometimes non-working.  I requested a
catalogue from the part where they say "click here to request a
catalogue" but have not been emailed one.

http://www.activesurplus.com

PS.  Sometime during Christmas break I'll take all these webpages and
     move them into a file in the aer201/ directory.  Webpages can just be
     added there, then, instead of emails...