Re: Preparation for Proposal?

On Fri, Nov 19, 1999 at 01:04:29PM -0500, Cindy Wong wrote:

> In addition, can you direct us to some information on the computer kits.

Cindy!  Always say "Thanks," at the end of your messages!  Airgugh!
Learn some email manners!  SHAME!

[Well, always say "Thanks," when it's a formal request for something
 or other...  For this message I'm writing now, I'll waive the
 requirement.  :-]

Hehe.  Email messages are not things that should be written by
committee.  Note for future reference.  :)