Re: To turn or not to turn

Alright... I'll buy that.  Let's talk this over supper (or breakfast or
whatever).  I am getting sick of calc.  And did you (Tim) come by my room
this weekend and left a cryptic message on my door (signature
withheld by the author)?  I thought of some other stuff between what I
call turnining vs. non-turning when I went to bed last night; we could
talk about that too.

I wonder if Cindy is checking her emails... hi Cindy!

Joyce :)