Printed Code Material

Ugh, guys, I don't know if Malone pointed-out to you the one report in
his office that was really thick and made the comment "This is an
example of a report that is too long."

However...

My software section of printed code for the appendix seems to have
gotten a just a teeny weeny little bit out of hand.

Just as forewarning, I measure it to be 7mm thick if I compress the
pages really hard.

[The interesting thing is, that doesn't even represent half of the
total code that I've written . . .  There is another slightly larger
amount of code I'm not including in the appendix . . .]