Re: Intelligence Subsys

On Sun, Apr 02, 2000 at 08:55:35AM -0400, Tim Vanderhoek wrote:

> impact sensors required only the ability to do simple input.
> Reading the IR (XXX acronym) sensors was a multistep process the
> steps of which are listed in table XXX.  This process, and that of

I'll fill in these XXX's a little while.  One more diagram I should
draw yet.  I wish I could think of some excuses for more diagrams:
strategy diagrams are great.  Maybe I'll make some more of those yet.

XXX's that mark acronyms, you need to worry about, Joyce.

> The calculations necessary to determine directional changes are
> shown in figure XXX.  The theta = f(y) (XXX) function was compiled

This one just marks an equation that would look better if a real theta
symbol were used.  I can do this on conversion to MS word format...