Re: Bumpers etc.

On Wed, Mar 15, 2000 at 11:57:39AM -0500, Cindy Wong wrote:

> I'm seriously considering metal gears.  Fitting and sizing is stopping me.
> Why did we decide on these stupid pulleys anyway???

If so, could you please try and find a substitution that we can try
_today_ by say 5:00 when my Artsie is over.  Please respond to Joyce
and me as soon as you read this...

Either metal gears, or, if you can find a belt that matches a small
gear or cog, then that will also work very well.  I tried a small cog
with the flat hard toothed belts (same to the ones Joyce bought that
you put into the "Stuff we probably won't use" bag).  The cog does not
grip onto the belt (the teeth aren't matched to the belt) but it grips
_very_ well onto the large white pulley.  Send further questions to Joyce:
 have my Artsie now.