Re: Plans for the next few weeks

On Sat, Feb 26, 2000 at 02:58:47PM -0500, Joyce Poon wrote:
> What should be our schedule for the next few weeks?
>
> Give me a week to fix the sensors. (Adding OpAmps to the sensor circuitry
> will take 1 evening (monday evening) -- changing the power supply might

If you're going to add opamps, why don't you go all the way and just
rewire it s.t. the relays are located where we should have put them in
the first place.  Then you don't need to worry about sensors setting
each other off.

[ *** I have a small amount of concern that if you wire the relays "the
      way they should have been", then physical vibrations (such as are
      common on our robot) may set-off the sensors, though...]