Re: Batteries (time sensitive)

Some diagnosis of our little problem may be necessary.

Did the batteries short circuit because allegator clips were hanging
loose?  If so, that problem shouldn't be too great a deal when we have our
batteries fastened and connected to the circuit.  If this is the case,
then we could probably stick with the AA batteries.  If you guys think
it's some other reason that may re-occur, then I'll look into other
sources (eg. lead acid or whatever).

Cindy