Re: if you are going to supreme

Circuits are driving me insane.  I tested them again in my room today and
they work fine now.  ???

I saw Sara's detector circuit today.  It has really good range.  Much
better than mine.  Her circuit was simple, straight out of the book.  I
think after the midterm evaluation, I will change the filter circuit to be
powered at +9 -9 V so that everything has a common ground to everything
in the sensor circuit. I am beginning to think that Malone was right in
saying that we'll be much better off powering OpAmps from +9 to -9 rather
than 0 to 12V.

I'll do that AFTER the midterm evaluation.