Thursday, Jan 27

Plans for tomorrow:

I'm really not sure.  I haven't yet written the stuff I have listed
for this week on the timetable.  I'll be doing some of that tonight,
but most of it will probably be done on the coming weekend.  I don't
like hacking in the labs.  I will be testing the switching speed and
other electrical characteristics of the relay switch.  I will
hopefully have a chance to hassle Malone about enabling me to run the
6502 simulator and about getting the 6502 chips ready for us, but this
will depend on how busy he is "marking".  I expect to be available for
any tasks either of you two need help with...