Re: Design-Free Design Email

Did you have doubts on Tim's abilities?  =)  Yes, Tim deserves a pat on
the back for all the work he's put into this project.  <pat pat>

I'd like to learn about the comp stuff too if Tim doesn't mind spending
too much time.  This also goes for the interface stuff Joyce.  If you
don't mind spending some time with me, I'd like to learn.  =)

Cindy