Design-Free Design Email

I know this is design-free rest of the monday, but this is not really
design related (directly).

I just want to applaud Tim for spending so much time investigating the
6502 board and writing to the programmers of the 6502 assembly language &
compiler (I think).  Malone is kind of touchy about his compiler... tho
didn't one guy said he would never write the compiler for huge sums of $$
(I think they are talking about the same thing...)? I read thru your
emails & comp notes just now. Most impressive!

Wow Tim.

However, although I may not be as in tune with computers as you are, I
would appreciate it if you could brief me on what you are up to with the
comp stuff, so that I am not totally clueless as to what other members in
the grp is up to.

Anyway, job well done Tim.

Joyce :)