Holiday mail

Hi you two!

I'm back and just checked my e-mail today.  Umm...34 new messages??!!!
Give me some time to read and digest.  I'll get back to you guys as soon
as I can.

>From what I've read so far:

Yay for the catalogue Joyce!  I can see you jumping up and down when you
got it!

As for the dropping sensors thingy, my immediate reaction was that it
would confuse our robot.  Perhaps I just need to think more about it to see
what great advantages it could do for us in our game plan.  However, right
now, it just seems rather like a luxury item.

I'll get through the rest as soon as I can, I promise!  Meanwhile, have a
nice new year's eve!  Happy new year!!!

Cindy